Friday, February 19, 2010

Samsung I8520 Beam projector phone | mobile phone with a Projector

Samsung is a rattling creative company. they fresh announced their newest mobile beatific Samsung I8520 Beam. it's a primary beatific because I8520 Beam has a shapely in projector. their are sort of projector phones exists like LG and many china brands. but Samsung I8520 Beam is the prototypal Android beatific which comes with built-in projector. also it has rattling broad modify features. Samsung I8520 Beam has a 3.7 progress AMOLED touchscreen which supports 480 x 800 pixels resolution. it supports multi-touch and has a newborn interface titled "Projector UI". the beatific has DNSe profession which gives rattling calibre beatific output. it also has a 3.5mm frequence jack. As i mentioned earlier, I8520 Beam runs with Android OS, v2.1 Eclair version. it has a 800MHz processor and 384MB RAM. the interior memory of this beatific is 512MB and supports up to 32GB memory cards. Samsung I8520 Beam has a 8MP important camera which supports broad modify features like Geo-tagging, face, smile and wink detection. it it allows HD recording recording; 720p and 30fps format. the projector type is WVGA and you crapper directly project the beatific concealment to a wall. also Samsung I8520 Beam comes with a beatific media player, image editor and a GPS receiver.
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Stats


Recent Comments